Arenal Volcano Tour from Guanacaste takes you to discover the amazing rainforest of the Arenal Volcano National Park and its surroundings. Enjoy visiting La Fortuna Waterfall, Eco Centro Danaus, and relax at the Hot Springs Park of your choice. This is one of the most exotic places in Costa Rica where you will find an extraordinary variety of flora and fauna.
Arenal Volcano Tour from Guanacaste starts early by driving towards the cities of Liberia and Cañas. The drive continues to Tilarán, the windiest town in Costa Rica. We will drive through the wind fields from where you will have amazing views of the lake and the volcano. We will stop in a delicious coffee shop which has tasty sweets and food and extraordinary views of the landscapes.
The trip continues driving around Arenal Lake. At your arrival, you will enjoy the Botanical Gardens. Here you can appreciate a diversity of plants, amphibians, mammals as sloths, reptiles, insects, birds, and more. Additionally has another path of natural regeneration that culminates in a tree nursery. Also, you can see the butterflies farm and a natural lagoon, and a Maleku Indigenous Cultural House. As well as a garden of medicinal plants and orchids and you will end with little bird watching.
Arenal Volcano Tour continues later driving you to La Fortuna Waterfall, a 70-meter fall with very nice pools to swim and relax. The trail consists of 400 stairs that will take you down to the waterfalls and pools. The surroundings are amazing and there are seats to rest along the way and down.
Arenal Volcano Tour will take you to the Baldi or Tabacón Hot Springs Park of your preference. Here you will relax in the different pools offered and enjoy a delicious buffet lunch before return to Guanacaste.
Rates Arenal Volcano Tour
|From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Andaz Papagayo, Secrets Papagayo, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Four Seasons Peninsula, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Grand Papagayo, Mangroove Hotel|
|2 people||4 people||6+ people|
|Arenal Volcano with Baldi Hot Springs||$220 p.p||$195 p.p||$175 p.p|
|Arenal Volcano with Tabacón Hot Springs||$255 p.p||$220 p.p||$195 p.p|
Transportation, Bilingual Tour Guide, Water, Botanical Garden, Waterfall, Hot Springs, Entrances Fee and Lunch
What to bring: Camera, Extra Clothes, Swimsuit, Insect Repellent, Hiking Shoes, Sun Block, Towel, Sandals.
Departure: 6:00 am
Duration: 14 hours approx.
The Waterfall hike requires good physical health.
Viewpoints are available for people that can’t take the hikes.
We offer different options for your special requirements.
Please let us know any problem or special requirement you have and we will make the tour to fit onto your travel necessities.
- Tours reserved less than 48-24 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 48 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 48 – 24 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Non-Shows and cancelations made with 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.