Borinquen Combo Tour in Guanacaste takes you to an amazing place to experience the zip lines, horseback riding, ATVs, and Waterfalls. Discover the amazing rain forest, and spot rare species of birds, lizards, and mammals. Enjoy one of the best Guanacaste Adventure Tours and discover the diverse nature and wildlife next to the Rincon de la Vieja Volcano.
Once at Borinquen Resort, you will start the tour at the stables where you prepare for the horseback ride that will take you through the amazing landscapes of the property. This is a 45-minute ride to the place where you start the zip lines tour. The tour guides will give you the instructions to prepare to start this amazing ride through the rain forest, feel the maximum adrenaline rush on these 12 high-adrenaline platforms!. Soar above the treetops over one of the lushest tropical forests in Guanacaste.
The trip to the first platform can be done on horses or if you prefer to skip this part we can take you in an SUV. The tour ends across from the stables on the hotel premises. Once you end the zip lines you can enjoy a delicious lunch and later the hot springs and mud baths.
Borinquen Combo Tour also gives you the chance to discover the rainforest and amazing landscapes of the volcano driving on the ATVs. Feel the excitement of visiting a very old primary forest and witnessing the amazing diversity of mammals, birds, butterflies, and more. You can combine this adventure with the Zip Lines or Horseback Riding. Borinquen Combo Tour is the perfect adventure to share with all your family and friends.
Rates Borinquen Combo Tour
|From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, El Mangroove, Villas Sol|
|2 people||4 people||6+ people|
|Zip Lines & Horseback Riding Tour||$210 p.p||$180 p.p||$145 p.p|
|ATV Expedition & Zip Lines||$230 p.p||$195 p.p||$160 p.p|
- Departure under request.
- 2 people min. to operate the tour.
- Add $20 per person from Andaz Papagayo, Planet Hollywood Guanacaste, and Four Seasons Peninsula
- Add $20 per person from Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, and Potrero.
- ATV driver over 16 years old.
- Taxes are not included.
Borinquen Combo Tour includes:
- Private Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Horseback Ride
- Zip Lines
- Hot Springs
- Mud Bath
What to bring: Tennis shoes, shorts or long pants, sandals, swimsuit, sunblock, insect repellent, a camera, extra clothes and a towel, camera.
Departure: 7.00 am / Return: 5.00 pm approx.
Duration: 10 hours approx.
Please note: Children must be at least 8 years old or 1.30 meters tall to enjoy the zip lines.
Hiking Level: Easy-Moderate
Important Note: In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide, so that we can assist you in the correct way if necessary.
Borinquen Combo Tour Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, and bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 and 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your belongings along the tour.
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!