Diamante Eco Adventure Park in Guanacaste is perfect for all the family. Located 30 minutes from Playas del Coco, Hermosa, and Ocotal. Here you can choose from the 3 packages we have ready for you; take the amazing Aerial Pass, enjoy a discovery journey with the nature pass. Or prepare for an adrenaline rush with the adventure pass.
Diamante Eco Adventure Park is located very near the Riu Guanacaste Hotels as well as Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, and Playa Panama. Which makes this adventure the perfect tour for people staying in these areas. As well it is a great option if you are staying at Four Seasons Costa Rica, Andaz Papagayo, or Planet Hollywood Costa Rica.
Packages At Diamante Eco Adventure Park
Diamante Aerial Pass: soar through the skies from mountain to mountain on our dual Zip Lines!. 5 lines that include one of the top 5 longest lines worldwide, our Superman one-mile-long line with an ocean view! and finish doing the quick jump on our tower.
(Restrictions on zip line: 60 pounds minimum weight, 280 pounds max. weight)
Diamante Discovery Pass: Diamante’s Animal Rescue Sanctuary is the largest in Guanacaste and was built in partnership with La Paz Waterfall Gardens. Diamante is home to the largest variety of species in one location.
The habitats are designed to provide a natural setting for the animals while allowing guests to interact, enjoy up close and safe viewing. These animals are rescued by MINAE, the Costa Rican Ministry of Wildlife. Includes sloths, monkeys, jaguars, toucans, pumas, crocodiles, and more. The Sanctuary is also home to a world-class butterfly observatory, serpentarium, and reptile exhibit. (No restrictions)
Diamante Adventure Pass: Experience it all! Diamante’s Adventure Pass allows you the opportunity to experience a full day of adventure. Enjoy Diamante’s most popular activities Zipline, Animal Sanctuary, Botanical Garden, Hammock Beach, Kayaks, Snorkeling, and Stand Up Paddle.
Lunch is included in the Adventure Pass enjoy a Free Buffet Lunch, Coffee, Fruit, and Drinks!
Rates Diamante Eco Adventure Park
From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Mangroove Resort, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Villas Sol.
|Aerial Pass (Zip Lines only)||$130||$110|
|Discovery Pass (Animal Sanctuary)||$90||$80|
|Adventure Pass (Full pass)||$175||$145|
- Add $20 per person from Andaz Papagayo, Four Seasons Peninsula, Planet Hollywood Guanacaste
- Add $20 per person from Flamingo, Tamarindo, Conchal, and Potrero.
- Departure under request.
- Min 2 people to operate the tour.
Diamante Eco Adventure Park Tour Includes:
- Bilingual Guide
- Package of your choice
- Entrance Fee.
- Lunch only included in the Adventure Pass.
What to Bring: Tennis shoes and sandals, swimsuit, camera, sunblock, shorts, bugs spray, extra clothes, and a towel.
Duration: 8 hours approx.
Departure: 7.30 am
Hiking Level: Easy
Important Note: In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide, so that we can assist you in the correct way if necessary.
Diamante Eco Adventure Park Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.