Guanacaste ATV Tours will drive through rural towns and gravel roads with breathtaking mountains, small villages, and the Pacific Ocean landscapes. You will also drive through the tropical dry forest with amazing ocean views. Along the way, you can see some animals like birds, iguanas, and monkeys.
Our main Guanacaste ATV Tours take you to enjoy three hours of off-road adventures by the mountains and rural towns of the surroundings finishing the tour at a beautiful waterfall surrounding the area and amazing landscapes of the tropical dry forest. This is a great place to jump on the water and refresh after driving by dusty roads.
Another adventure will take you on the Guanacaste ATV ride to visit different beaches where you can swim and refresh. The drive takes you through rural towns and gravel roads with amazing ocean views. We have more extreme adventures for those riders looking to explore more of Costa Rica; a 4 hours trip is also available. You can also add the zip lines to your expedition and have the perfect adventure half-day tour.
During the rainy season from May through November, we highly recommend you take the Guanacaste ATV Tours in the morning. This way, you will avoid the afternoon rains, and we can offer you a better experience.
Rates Guanacaste ATV Tours
|From Playas del Coco, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Ocotal, Playa Hermosa, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, Villas Sol, Mangroove Hotel.||Single||Double|
|ATV 2 Hours Tour||$95 p.p||+$40 p.p|
|ATV 2 Hours + Zip Lines Tour||$170 p.p||+$70 p.p|
|From Tamarindo, Langosta, Flamingo, Conchal, and Playa Potrero||Single||Double|
|ATV 2 Hours Tour||$95 p.p||+$40 p.p|
|ATV 2 Hours + Zip Lines Tour||Under Request.|
- Rates per Machine.
- Taxes Not Included.
- Ground transportation fees may apply depending on your location.
Includes a Bilingual guide, fruits, water, and safety equipment.
What to Bring: Tennis or hiking shoes, long pants, swimsuit, sunblock, and sunglasses.
Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Children 8-16 years old travel with an adult.
- ATV driver over 16 years old.
- ATV Drive level: Easy-Moderate
In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide so that we can assist you correctly if necessary.
Guanacaste ATV Tours Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, and bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If we have to cancel the tour for some natural disaster or human manifestation, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund; guests’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your belongings along the tour.
Buena Vista Mega Combo Tour
Tenorio River Rafting Class III – IV
Ponderosa Adventure Park
Guanacaste Adventure Combo, Rafting, Zip Lines And Rappel
Hacienda Guachipelin Adventure Tour
Rio Perdido Adventure Park And Hot Springs
Borinquen Combo Tour, Zip Lines, Horseback & Hot Springs
Vandara Hot Springs and Adventure Tour
Guanacaste ATV Tours
Witch’s Rock Canopy Tour
Diamante Eco Adventure Park
Congo Trail Canopy Tour
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!