Guanacaste ATV Tours will drive through rural towns and gravel roads with breathtaking landscapes of the mountains, small villages, and the Pacific Ocean. You will drive through the tropical dry forest with amazing ocean views as well along the way you can see some animals like birds, iguanas, and monkeys.
Guanacaste ATV Tours take you to enjoy the two hours off-road adventure by the mountains and rural towns of the surroundings finishing the tour at some of the beautiful beaches of the area and amazing landscapes of the tropical dry forest.
Also, you will enjoy your Guanacaste ATV’s ride by visiting different beaches where you can swim and refresh. The drive takes you through rural towns and gravel roads with ocean amazing views. We have more extreme adventures for those riders looking to explore more of Costa Rica, a 4 hours trip is also available. As well you can add to your expedition the zip lines and have the perfect adventure half-day tour.
Rates Guanacaste ATV Tours
|From Playas del Coco, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Ocotal, Playa Hermosa, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, Villas Sol, Mangroove Hotel.||Single||Double|
|ATV 2 Hours Tour||$85 p.p||+$30 p.p|
|ATV 2 Hours + Zip Lines Tour||$120 p.p||+$60 p.p|
|From Tamarindo, Langosta, Flamingo, Conchal, and Playa Potrero||Single||Double|
|ATV 2 Hours Tour||$95 p.p||+$30 p.p|
|ATV 2 Hours + Zip Lines Tour||$150 p.p||+$60 p.p|
- Rates per Machine.
- Taxes Not Included.
- Ground transportation fees may apply depending on your location.
Includes Bilingual guide, fruits, water, safety equipment.
What to Bring: Tennis or hiking shoes, long pants, swimsuit, sunblock, and sunglasses.
Duration: 2 hours approx.
- Children 8-16 years old travel with an adult.
- ATV´s driver over 16 years old.
- ATV Drive level: Easy-Moderate
In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide, so that we can assist you in the correct way if necessary.
Guanacaste ATV Tours Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.