Guanacaste Beach Tour it’s a full day visiting some of the most exotic and beautiful beaches of Guanacaste’s north pacific coast. Enjoy a sunny day visiting Flamingo Beach, Tamarindo Beach, and Playa Conchal. This is the perfect excursion if you are located near the Papagayo Gulf, Playa Hermosa, or Ocotal. This excursion will give you the opportunity of visiting these beautiful beaches and learn a bit more about our culture and gastronomy.
Discover more about Costa Rica visiting places like Tamarindo Beach. This is a famous beach town, known for its long beach and good waves, famous among professional surfers and perfect as well for those who want to learn to ride waves. This town has many souvenirs and nice beachfront restaurants to enjoy lunch or drinks.
The excursion continues driving to Playa Conchal a stunning white sand beach product of the erosion of the shells during centuries. Here you will find wonderfully clear and warm Pacific Ocean waters to swim or make snorkeling on the shore. This is the perfect place for a swim and relaxes under the sun, take a walk and forget about everything.
Also, you will visit Flamingo Beach a quiet and amazing white sand beach located on the Golden Coast of Guanacaste only a 10-minute drive from Playa Conchal. Flamingo Beach was the first luxury development in the province in the ’80s.
This is a great excursion and a fun way to discover a little more of the Costa Rica beauties and enjoy with your family, friends, or your couple. On the way back to your hotel we will stop at a Souvenir shop. This trip can be combined with a two-hour surf lesson, ocean or mangrove kayaks, or ATV Tour. Please let us know if you would like to add any of these activities and we will send you the information.
Rates Guanacaste Beach Tour
|From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, El Mangroove, Villas Sol
|From Four Seasons Costa Rica, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Andaz Papagayo
- Daily departures.
- Tour operates with 2 people min.
- Taxes are not included.
- Tour available from Tamarindo visiting Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, and Playa Panama.
- Private Transportation
- Bilingual guide
What to bring: Sunblock, insect repellent, swimsuit, hat, and light gear, change of clothes, sandals, and towel
Duration: 8 Hours approx.
Departure: 8.00 am / Return: 4.00 pm approx.
Guanacaste Beach Tour Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, and bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 and 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund, guests safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your belongings along the tour.
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!