Guanacaste Catamaran Tour is a memorable experience during your vacations in Costa Rica. Swimming, sailing, fishing, snorkeling, and kayaking are some of the activities to experience on our Catamaran Tours along the Guanacaste coastline.
You’ll find there’s nothing like the exhilaration of sailing in the open ocean as our hull cut through the water, gliding over the waves with the sounds of the winds in our sails. Guanacaste Catamaran Tour takes you to enjoy a half-day of fun in the sun, anchored in a shallow reef, where you snorkel or swim at your leisure. We supply snorkeling gear and a guide to help the less experienced.
Sea Turtles, dolphins, rays, and colorful tropical fish, and our beautiful volcanic rock formations are some of the things to see on the Pacific coast of Costa Rica. Relax on beautiful secluded white sand beaches and discover some of the amazing landscapes the Guanacaste coast offers. This tour can be enjoyed by children and adults. This is a must to do activity during your vacations in Costa Rica.
During the rainy season, we highly recommend taking the expedition by morning as you will have calm water and better visibility for snorkeling. Between May and November, by the afternoon is common to have rain in the gulf.
As well we offer our Private Guanacaste Catamaran Tour for families and groups of friends who want to enjoy a fully private service. This service includes picking you up at the hotel beach premises from you will depart on your adventure. Our Catamaran can pick you up at the Four Seasons Costa Rica, Andaz Papagayo, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Secrets Papagayo, or the Occidental Papagayo.
Rates Guanacaste Catamaran Tour
|Regular Tour*||Private Tour**|
|Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Secrets Papagayo, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Occidental Papagayo, Villas Sol, and Mangroove Hotel||$99 p.p||From $700|
|Four Seasons Costa Rica, Andaz Papagayo, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica||$99 p.p.||From $700|
|Tamarindo Beach, Flamingo, Conchal & Potrero||$99 p.p||From $700|
- *Ground transportation fees may apply depending on your location.
- **Private Catamaran Tours Rates start at $700. Prices variate depending on the number of people.
- Infants 0-5 years old travel free. (Max. 2)
- Children’s rates apply please request. (6-10)
Guanacaste Catamaran Tour Includes:
- Bilingual guide and crew.
- Snacks, chips, and fruits.
- Beer, wine, and sodas.
- Snorkeling equipment.
- Sunset Tour includes supper.
What to Bring: Swimsuit, Light Gear, Towel, Sandals, Camera, and Sunblock
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Morning Tour: 9:00 am
Sunset Tour: 2:00 pm
Guanacaste Catamaran Tour Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.