Guanacaste Private Yacht Charter will take you to discover the natural beauties, white sand beaches, and the colorful and abundant underwater life of the Papagayo Gulf, Guanacaste. This 38-foot yacht is fully equipped with a kitchen, air-conditioned cabin, toilet, and a comfortable room. Our private tours will take you to discover some of the best beaches of the Guanacaste north coast.
Visiting the beaches of the Papagayo Gulf is simply an unparalleled experience. There you will find amazing caves, breathtaking landscapes, wildlife, lonely and secluded white-sand beaches. In addition to the luxury of the boat, the service offered on board is extraordinary so you will not need anything during your expedition.
Guanacaste Private Yacht Charter takes you to visit beaches such as Playa Jicaros, Palmares, Huevos among others. Relax in the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean and have fun with some of the activities that you can do throughout the day. Enjoy the day snorkeling, taking a donut ride, fishing, or just relax at some of the beautiful beaches you will visit.
Besides the colorful underwater life, you can find in the Papagayo Gulf, you can also observe dolphins, turtles, mantas, and whales during the season.
We offer Guanacaste Private Yacht Charter from all hotels in the Papagayo Gulf, including Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Andaz Papagayo, and Four Seasons Costa Rica. As well we pick up depending on the tides from Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, and Ocotal.
Guanacaste Private Yacht Charter is also available from Tamarindo Beach, Flamingo, Conchal. From there you will visit, Isla Plata, Catalinas Islands, and Playa Guacamayita.
Rates Guanacaste Private Yacht Charter
|Half Day Aquatic Adventure||$900||$ 85 p.p|
|Full Day Ocean Adventure||$1400||$170 p.p|
|Sunset Cruise||$1200||$110 p.p|
|Half Day Sport Fishing||$1750||$160 p.p|
|Full Day Sport Fishing||$2500||$190 p.p|
- Private Boat
- Snorkel equipment
- Bilingual crew.
- Water, sodas, and juices.
- Beers, wine, local cocktails.
- Snacks and chips.
- Tropical Fruits.
What to bring: Swimsuit, sandals, sunblock, hat, camera & towel.
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Morning Tour: 7.00 am / Return 12.00 noon.
Sunset Tour: 1.00 pm / Return 5.30 pm
Hiking Level: No hiking
Important Note: In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide to assist you correctly if necessary.
Guanacaste Private Yacht Charter Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48-24 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 48 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 48 – 24 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Non-Shows and cancelations made with 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Captain and mariner Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.