Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour takes you to some of the best beaches and snorkeling spots of the Papagayo Gulf. Discover the amazing and abundant marine life of the area and visit the best Guanacaste secluded beaches accessed only by boat. Visit Playa Jicaros, Palmares, Nacascolito, Huevos among others, relax and enjoy in this tropical paradise.
Our Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour will take you to some of the premier spots and secluded beaches of the Papagayo Gulf, this ocean safari starts at 8:00 am and 1.30 pm for the sunset tour. Within 15 minutes of navigation to the first spot, we can sometimes find playful dolphins swimming alongside or behind the boat; we may see leatherback or ridley turtles depending on the season.
Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour takes you to 3 different secluded beaches with access only by boat located along the Papagayo Gulf. The calm and clear waters of the Papagayo Gulf are also abundant in nutrients which make it rich in marine life; some of the fish you may see are angelfish, Moorish idol, puffers, surgeonfish snapper, parrotfish, and a variety of eels.
Stingrays and the non-aggressive reef shark may also be spotted. Depending on your snorkeling experience will determine which site we go to first. Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour makes a stop at Playa Huevos where you can explore a cave and snorkel from the beach.
We offer Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour from all hotels in the Papagayo Gulf, including Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Andaz Papagayo, and Four Seasons Costa Rica. As well we pick up depending on the tides from Playa Hermosa, Playa Panama, and Ocotal.
Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour is also available from Tamarindo Beach, Flamingo, Conchal. From there you will visit, Isla Plata, Catalinas Islands, and Playa Guacamayita.
Rates Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour
|2 people||4+ people|
|From Playas del Coco, Ocotal, Playa Hermosa, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo, Secret Papagayo, Four Seasons Peninsula, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Mangroove Hotel, Grand Papagayo||$120 p.p||$95 p.p|
|From Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, and Potrero||$120 p.p||$95 p.p|
- Private Boat
- Snorkel equipment
- Bilingual crew.
- Water, sodas, and juices.
- Snacks and chips.
- Tropical Fruits.
What to bring: Swimsuit, sandals, sunblock, hat, camera & towel.
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Morning Tour: 8.00 AM / Return 12.00 MD
Sunset Tour: 1.30 PM / Return 5.30 PM
Hiking Level: Easy / Beach Hike
Important Note: In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide to assist you correctly if necessary.
Guanacaste Snorkeling Tour Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48-24 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 48 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 48 – 24 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Non-Shows and cancelations made with 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Captain and mariner Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.