Ponderosa Adventure Park in Guanacaste is the perfect trip for all the family. Located near Liberia, Guanacaste, you will enjoy unique activities in one day. Choose between the fantastic zip lines perfect for all the family, the kayaks, the Animal Safari, or the horseback riding to the waterfalls. Ponderosa Adventure Park is the perfect tour for families and friends.
Ponderosa Adventure Park is full of activities to enjoy with all the family; here, you will embark on a day full of memorable adventures. Enjoy the fantastic zip lines and its 9 lines through the tropical dry forest made to be enjoyed by everybody. Another option is to take a one-hour ride on the kayaks and visit two impressive waterfalls.
Also, at Ponderosa Adventure Park, you can take the Animal Safari, where you will see giraffes, zebras, ostriches, Ethiopian cattle, deer, and wildebeest, among others; here, you will also be able to feed some of the animals. You can also take horseback riding to the waterfalls traveling through the forest for one hour.
Also, you can take the military truck that will drive you to two impressive waterfalls where you can swim and relax if this is what you want. Just let us know which adventures you want to share with your family and friends at Ponderosa Adventure Park, and we will take care of the rest.
Rates Ponderosa Adventure Park
|From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, El Mangroove, Villas Sol, Andaz Papagayo, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, and Four Seasons Costa Rica.|
|2 people||4 people||6+ people|
|Full-Day Pass (Zip Lines, Safari, Kayak, and Waterfalls)||$195 p.p||$175 p.p||$155 p.p|
|Animal Safari and Waterfalls||$160 p.p||$140 p.p||$105 p.p|
|Animal Safari Only||$130 p.p||$115 p.p||$105 p.p|
- Departure under request.
- 2 people min. to operate the tour.
- Add $20 per person from Flamingo Beach, Tamarindo Beach, Playa Conchal, and Potrero.
- Taxes are not included.
- Private Transportation.
- Bilingual Guide.
- Buffet Lunch.
- Activities of your choice.
- Entrance Fee.
What to Bring: Tennis shoes and sandals, swimsuit, camera, sunblock, shorts, bug spray, extra clothes, and a towel.
Departure: 8.00 am / Return: Depends on the activities you take.
Duration: 8 hours approx. (Full Day)
Please note: Children must be at least 8 years old or 1.30 meters tall (4 feet tall) to go on the tubing adventure.
Hiking Level: Easy
Important Note: In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide so that we can assist you in the correct way if necessary.
Ponderosa Adventure Park Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, and bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done 72 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If we have to cancel the tour for some natural disaster or human manifestation, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund; guests’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your belongings along the tour.
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!