**Covid-19 Requirements to Enter in Nicaragua**
PCR Test to enter Nicaragua, made at least 72 hours before the trip.
Show the Insurance you acquire to come to Costa Rica.
Fill the same online form to enter Costa Rica the day before traveling to Nicaragua.
*By the moment we are Only operating Private Tours*
Nicaragua One Day Tour from Guanacaste is an excellent option to discover a different culture, gastronomy, and architecture in a one-day trip. Nicaragua is a beautiful country full of colors, active volcanoes, and colonial towns, some of the oldest in Latin America founded in 1524. This is the perfect way to discover Nicaragua in just one day!
Nicaragua One Day Tour from Guanacaste starts early in the morning heading to Peñas Blancas where the border between Costa Rica and Nicaragua is located. Once on the border, your guide will help you with all the paperwork. He will take your passports to proceed with the paperwork at both borders. You can visit the duty-free shops where you will find electronic items, clothing, liquor, and other products free of taxes.
After passing the border and just 10 minutes after crossing you will visit the shores of Nicaragua Lake. Here you can take beautiful pictures of the world’s largest island in a freshwater lake, Ometepe Island. Nicaragua One Day Tour continues to the Catarina’s´Viewpoint Point. This is an amazing extinct crater with a beautiful lagoon and awesome views of Granada and Nicaragua Lake. You will visit the local hand-craft market where you can buy excellent clothes, shoes, belts, also jewelry, and souvenirs for all your family and friends.
Nicaragua One Day Trip takes you later to visit the majestic Masaya Volcano. This is a fully active crater with gases emanating from the crater to form an impressive cloud in the sky. In clear you can see the lava lagoon in the crater. This is a great opportunity to visit a living volcano. As well from here you can have amazing views and incredible volcanic landscapes.
Nicaragua One Day Tour continues the journey towards the Colonial City of Granada. Here you will visit La Merced church where you can visit the tower and have an amazing panoramic view of the city and the lake. Also, you will take a walk through the city center where you can see the different colonial-style buildings. You will see the local council, the amazing cathedral, and the fortress besides many other colonial homes. Walk by La Calzada, the oldest road in the town made of cobblestones.
Finally, the last stop on your Nicaragua One Day Tour takes you towards the Granada Islands on Nicaragua Lake. Take the boat for your ride around these beautiful islands made by the eruption of the Mombacho Volcano and enjoy the amazing landscapes and fauna. Once we finish with this activity we will start our drive back to Costa Rica.
Rates Nicaragua One Day Tour From Guanacaste
|2 guests||4 guests+|
From Playas del Coco, Ocotal, Hermosa, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, Mangroove Hotel, Planet Hollywood Guanacaste, Four Seasons Peninsula.
|$325 pp.||$250 pp.|
|From Tamarindo Beach, Conchal, Flamingo and Potrero.||$375 pp.||$299 pp.|
|From Dreams Las Mareas||$325 pp.||$250 pp.|
- All rates Plus Taxes.
- Departures under request.
- Only Private Tours.
- Read special requirements before the book.
Nicaragua One Day Tour Regular Tour Includes:
- Private Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Border Taxes
- Breakfast & Lunch
- Visit Masaya Volcano
- Catarina’s’ Lookout Point and Souvenirs Market
- The Colonial City of Granada
- Nicaragua Lake Boat Tour
- PCR Test to enter Nicaragua, made at least 72 hours before the trip.
- Show the Insurance you acquire to come to Costa Rica.
- Fill the same online form to enter Costa Rica the day before traveling to Nicaragua.
- Pick-up times variate depending on your area this will be communicated to you by email.
- For reservations, we need Full names, Passport numbers with expiration dates, and citizenship.
- Passports need at least 6 months before expiring.
- You need a copy of your flight itinerary with you to show at the immigration office. This is a requirement to enter back into Costa Rica.
- Breakfast is taken in Nicaragua. Please bring something with you as we can’t assure the time we will take on the border.
- Some restrictions and extra visas may apply to citizens of India, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Every person from South America must carry their yellow fever vaccine card. This is mandatory to enter Nicaragua.
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!