**Covid-19 Requirements to Enter in Nicaragua**
PCR Test to enter Nicaragua, made at least 72 hours before the trip.
Show the Insurance you acquire to come to Costa Rica.
Fill the same online form to enter Costa Rica the day before traveling to Nicaragua.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour from Guanacaste is an excellent option for people who want to discover a different country. Culture, gastronomy, and architecture, Nicaragua is a beautiful country full of colors and amazing volcanoes. Its colonial towns, some of the oldest in Latin America will leave you speechless.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour from Guanacaste departs from Playas del Coco, Ocotal Beach, Panama & Hermosa Beaches, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo & Four Seasons, Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, Playa Potrero, Hacienda Pinilla, Playa Grande & Dreams Las Mareas.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour Itinerary
Day 01. The regular overnight tour is similar to the one-day tour as you will be visiting the same places described on the one-day tour, you will be visiting Nicaragua Lake where you can take beautiful photographs of the world’s largest island in a freshwater lake, the Ometepe Island.
The tour continues to the majestic crater of Masaya Volcano. This volcano is fully active and gases emanating from the crater form an impressive cloud in the sky and when it is clear you can see the lava on the crater. Later you will visit the city of Masaya, where we expect a hearty typical lunch, and then visit the handicraft market in the city, here you can find excellent prices and quality on souvenirs, hammocks, leather shoes, belts, purses, and many other things.
Later the excursion continued towards the colonial city of Granada. Here you will visit the church of La Merced and you can climb the tower where you will have a panoramic view of the city. We make a little walk through the city center where you can see the different colonial-style buildings like the cathedral, counsel, and others.
To finish your first day we will take you to Granada islets. Over 30 islands scattered on the shores of Lake Nicaragua. Take a boat to take us on a tour of these beautiful islands, where houses have different people in Nicaragua and abroad.
Day 02. During the second day, you will enjoy a horse carriage tour which takes you to the most important buildings in Granada. You will visit the cigar factory, the old train station, and the fortress. As well as the local market and discover many other amazing colonial buildings and colorful houses.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour’s last activity will take you to the coastal town of San Juan Del Sur. There you will visit the amazing lookout point from where to can see all the bay and much more. On the private tour, the schedule and itinerary are open to changes.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour Rates
Regular Tour: $275 per person / Hotel in Double Room / Min. 2 people.
Private Tour: $399 per person / Hotel in Double Room / Min. 4 people.
- The regular tour does not include the visit to San Juan and Transportation is shared.
- Add $20 per person from Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, Potrero & Langosta.
| Nicaragua Overnight Regular Tour Includes:|| Nicaragua Overnight Private Tour Includes:|
- Pick-up times variate depending on your area this will be communicated to you by email.
- For reservations, we need Full names, Passport numbers with expiration dates & citizenship.
- Passports need at least 6 months before expiring. You need a copy of your flight itinerary with you to show at the immigration office.
- Bring a copy of your flight itinerary to be shown at the immigration office. You are not allowed to enter the country without this document.
- Please bring some snacks with you as we cant assure the time we will take on the border.
- Some restrictions and extra visas may apply to citizens from India, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Every person from South America must carry their yellow fever vaccine card. This is mandatory to enter Nicaragua.