Nicaragua Overnight Tour from Guanacaste is an excellent option for people who want to discover a different country. Nicaragua is the place to be in culture, gastronomy, and architecture, a beautiful country full of colors and impressive volcanoes. Its colonial towns, some of the oldest in Latin America, will leave you speechless.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour from Guanacaste departs from Playas del Coco, Ocotal Beach, Panama & Hermosa Beaches, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo & Four Seasons, Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, Playa Potrero, Hacienda Pinilla, Playa Grande & Dreams Las Mareas.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour Itinerary
Day 01. The regular overnight tour is similar to the one-day tour as you will be visiting the same places described on the one-day tour; you will be visiting Nicaragua Lake, where you can take beautiful photographs of the world’s largest island in a freshwater lake, the Ometepe Island.
The tour continues to the majestic crater of Masaya Volcano. This volcano is fully active, and gases emanating from the crater form an impressive cloud in the sky; when it is clear, you can see the lava on the crater. Later, you will visit the city of Masaya, where we expect a hearty typical lunch, and then visit the handicraft market in the city; you can find excellent prices and quality on souvenirs, hammocks, leather shoes, belts, purses, and many other things.
Later, the excursion continued towards the colonial city of Granada. Here, you will visit the church of La Merced and climb the tower for a panoramic view of the city. We walk a little through the city center, where you can see the different colonial-style buildings like the cathedral, counsel, and others.
To finish your first day, we will take you to Granada Islets. Over 30 islands are scattered on the shores of Lake Nicaragua. Take a boat to take us on a tour of these beautiful islands, where houses have different people in Nicaragua and abroad.
Day 02. On the second day, you will enjoy a horse carriage tour of Granada’s most important buildings and churches. You will visit the old train station, the fortress, and the local cemetery. As well as the local market, discover many other unique colonial buildings and colorful houses.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour’s last activity will take you to the coastal town of San Juan Del Sur. There, you will visit the fantastic lookout point from where you see the whole bay and much more. On the private tour, the schedule and itinerary are open to changes.
Nicaragua Overnight Tour Rates
Private Tour: $510 per person / Hotel in Double Room / Min. 2 people.
- Lower rates are available for groups of 4+ people.
- Add $50 per person from Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, Potrero & Langosta.
- Local Taxes Not Included.
| Nicaragua Overnight Regular Tour Includes:|| Nicaragua Overnight Private Tour Includes:|
- Pick-up times vary depending on your area; this will be communicated to you by email.
- For reservations, we need Full names, Passport numbers with expiration dates & citizenship.
- Passports need at least 6 months before expiring. You need a copy of your flight itinerary at the immigration office.
- Bring a copy of your flight itinerary to be shown at the immigration office. You are not allowed to enter the country without this document.
- Please bring snacks as we can’t guarantee the time we will take at the border.
- Some restrictions and extra visas may apply to citizens from India, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Guests coming from South America must carry a yellow fever vaccine card. This is mandatory to enter Nicaragua.
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!