Nicaragua Private Tour from Guanacaste is the perfect option to discover this amazing country with more time and no schedules. Enjoy visiting Nicaragua and visit Granada Colonial City, Masaya Volcano, and the Masaya Handicraft Market. As well as enjoy the Pacific town of San Juan del Sur and more.
The Nicaragua Private Tour gives you the opportunity to discover this amazing country with more time as this is a customized tour. As well after crossing the border, you will be visiting the shores of Nicaragua Lake. Here you can take beautiful pics of the world’s largest island in a freshwater lake, the island of Ometepe.
Nicaragua Private Excursion continues to the majestic crater of Masaya Volcano, this volcano is fully active and gases emanating from the crater that forms an impressive cloud in the sky and when it is clear you can see the lava on the crater. Later you will visit the city of Masaya. Here you will visit the handicraft market in the city where you can find excellent prices and quality on souvenirs, hammocks, leather shoes, belts, purses, and many other things.
Nicaragua Private Tour continued towards the colonial city of Granada. You will enjoy a horse carriage tour which takes you to the most important buildings in the town. Enjoy the visit to the cathedral and La Merced church from where you can get amazing views from the viewpoint. As well you will visit the cigar factory, the old train station, and the fortress and visits the local market or discover many other amazing colonial buildings and colorful houses.
For the last, we take you to Nicaragua Lake for your Granada Islets tour. There are over 30 islands scattered on the shores of Lake Nicaragua. Take the boat ride around these beautiful islands, and enjoy the amazing landscapes and nature in the lake.
Taken the Nicaragua Private Tour also gives you the opportunity of discovering the coastal town of San Juan Del Sur. On the way back to the border, where you will visit the amazing lookout point from where to can see all the bay and much more. On the private tour, the schedule and itinerary are open to changes.
Nicaragua Private Tour from Guanacaste departs daily from:
Playas del Coco, Ocotal Beach, Panama & Hermosa Beaches, Riu Hotels, Andaz Papagayo & Four Seasons, Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, Playa Potrero, Hacienda Pinilla, Playa Grande & Dreams Las Mareas. If you are staying in a different location please let us know and we will send you the information.
Rates Nicaragua Private Tour
From Playas del Coco, Ocotal, Hermosa, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Secrets Papagayo, Occidental Papagayo, Mangroove Resort, Villas Sol Playa Hermosa and surroundings
|Andaz Papagayo, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Four Seasons Peninsula||$290 pp.|
|From Tamarindo Beach, Conchal, Flamingo and Potrero.||$295 pp.|
|From Dreams Las Mareas||$290 pp.|
- The private tour departs with 4 people minimum.
- Departure under request
Nicaragua Private Tour from Guanacaste Includes:
- Private Transportation
- Tour Guide
- Border Taxes
- Masaya Souvenirs Market
- The Colonial City of Granada
- Horse Carriage in Granada
- Boat Tour by the Islets
- San Juan del Sur
- For reservations, we need Full names, Passport numbers with expiration dates, and citizenship.
- Passports need at least 6 months before expiring.
- Bring a copy of your flight itinerary to be shown at the immigration office. This is a requirement to enter back to the country. You are not allowed to enter the country without this document.
- Breakfast is taken in La Cruz before the border. Please bring something with you as we can’t assure the time we will take on the border.
- Some restrictions and extra visas may apply to citizens from India, Asia, and the Middle East.
- Every person from South America must carry their yellow fever vaccine card. This is mandatory to enter Nicaragua.