Guanacaste Sailing Tours are the perfect Guanacaste Tour for those looking to relax in the ocean. Enjoy a morning expedition or take a romantic sunset cruise by the Pacific Coast of Guanacaste. Discover amazing snorkeling spots and secluded beaches along the Guanacaste coastline.
Guanacaste Sailing Tours offers Morning and Sunset Sailing Tours. On these trips, you will have the opportunity to explore the amazing secluded beaches of the surroundings. Enjoy the clear and warm Pacific waters and the amazing and abundant local marine life that you can find in some of the many snorkeling sites on the Guanacaste coast.
You will enjoy practicing snorkeling in some of the best spots in Guanacaste. Sometimes is also possible to observe dolphins also turtles or even whales during the season times. When you take our Guanacaste Sailing Tours in the afternoon you will enjoy of a beautiful sunset cruise on our sailboat. Prepare to live one of the best and most relaxing experiences of your vacation watching sundown in the ocean, it is spectacular!.
Guanacaste Sailing Tours’ crew is bilingual and they will be always ready to respond to your questions about the area and will instruct you on the safety norms for snorkeling. This tour can be enjoyed by children and adults. During the rainy season, we highly recommend taking the morning tour. This way you will have calm water and better visibility for snorkeling. During the rainy season by the afternoon is common to have rain.
As well we offer our Private Guanacaste Sailing Tours, this way you can rent our vessel for a half-day or full-day and enjoy with your family and friends. We can prepare a beach lunch and customize any details for you.
Rates Guanacaste Sailing Tours
|Regular Tour||Private Tour|
|From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo, Four Seasons Costa Rica, Secrets Papagayo, Mangroove Hotel, Occidental Papagayo, Villas Sol, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica||$99 pp.||From $1150|
|From Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, and Potrero||$99 pp.||From $1200|
- Daily departures.
- Ground transportation fees may apply depending on your location.
- Infants 0-5 years old travel free (Max 2)
- Children’s rates apply please request. (6-10)
- Taxes are not included.
Guanacaste Sailing Tour Includes:
- Bilingual guide and crew
- Beers, wine, sodas
- Beach lunch
- Snorkeling equipment.
What to Bring: Swimsuit, Light Gear, Towel, Sandals, Camera, and Sunblock
Duration: 4 hours approx.
Departures: 8:00 am and 2:00 pm
Important Note: In case of suffering from a chronic disease or specialized care, please bring your medications with you and inform our guide, so that we can assist you in the correct way if necessary.
Guanacaste Sailing Tours Cancellation Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, and bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund, guest safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your belongings along the tour.
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!