Monteverde Hanging Bridges and Zip Lines Tour from Guanacaste, enjoy a day of discovery and adrenaline at the Monteverde Cloud Forest. Monteverde Hanging Bridges takes you to discover the local flora and fauna, ride along the amazing Zipline, and have a lot of fun.
On your arrival at the park, you will start this expedition with the Monteverde Hanging Bridges which gives you the opportunity to enjoy the flora and fauna of the area. The tour takes between 2 and 2.5 hours. The bridges have been adapted for people with some disabilities. The tour combines trails and suspension bridges with lengths of 984 feet and heights above the canopy of Monteverde Cloud Forest.
After the Monteverde Hanging Bridges prepare for the Zip Lines, once you receive the introduction and safety equipment we will head to the Sky Tram which is a cableway that includes a ride of 1600 meters (both ways) with altitudes between 1400 and 1600 m.a.s.l. The Sky Tram will lead you up to the Continental Divide and to one of the highest mountains of Monteverde.
During the ride, you have the opportunity to observe the cloud forest biodiversity, the Arenal, Tenorio, Miravalles, and Orosi volcanoes. As well as the Nicoya Gulf, and the Guanacaste flat lands if weather permits. The gondolas have been adapted for people with some disabilities.
Once at the top of the mountain get ready for the Ziplines that will take you from mountain to mountain, together has a distance of 2.5 miles of linear cable. The Monteverde Zip Lines Tour gives you the opportunity to fly via cable and have a unique experience of adventure and adrenaline at speeds up to 40 miles per hour with distances ranging up to 2500 feet and heights of 524 feet. In addition, the tour offers 5 observation towers above the cloud forest treetops providing a panoramic view.
Monteverde Hanging Bridges Tour departs from:
Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Secrets Papagayo, Mangroove Hotel, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo, Four Seasons Peninsula, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica, Tamarindo Beach, Playa Conchal, Flamingo Beach, and surroundings.
[restabs alignment=”osc-tabs-left” responsive=”true” text=”More” tabcolor=”#303030″ tabheadcolor=”#ffffff” seltabcolor=”#595959″ seltabheadcolor=”#ffffff”]
[restab title=”Photos” active=”active”]
Rates Monteverde Hanging Bridges Tour
|2 people||4 people||6+ people|
|From Playas del Coco, Playa Hermosa, Ocotal, Secrets Papagayo, Mangroove Hotel, Riu Guanacaste Hotels, Andaz Papagayo, Four Seasons Peninsula, Planet Hollywood Costa Rica||$240 p.p||$195 p.p||$175 p.p|
|From Tamarindo, Flamingo, Conchal, and Potrero||$260 p.p||$210 p.p||$195 p.p|
Tour operates with 2 people min.
[restab title=”Things To Know”]
Includes Transportation, Tour guide, Hanging bridges, Ziplines, Aerial tram, entrance fee, and lunch.
What to bring: Hiking shoes, light clothes, sweater, camera, insect repellent, rain poncho, change of clothes
Duration: 12 hours
Departure: 6.00 am / Return: 6.00 pm approx.
Requirements: Ziplines minimum height of 3’11” (120 cm)
Hike Level: Easy
Monteverde Hanging Bridges Tour Policies
- Tours reserved less than 48 hours before departure must be paid immediately.
- Cancelations made 72 hours before the tour are 100% refundable, bank fees apply.
- Cancelations between 72 – 48 hours are 50% refundable. Bank fees apply.
- Cancelations made within 48- 24 hours or less are not refundable.
- Non-Shows and last-minute cancellations are not refundable.
- Change of date must be done at least 48 hours before the tour, during office hours (8 am-5 pm). Penalties apply. Subject to availability.
- We do not accept guests under the influence of alcohol or drugs. No refund will apply.
- Driver and Tour Guide Tips are not included.
- If for some natural disaster, or human manifestation we have to cancel the tour, this will be rescheduled for a day of your convenience, or we will make the pertinent money refund. Clients’ safety is a priority for us.
- We are not responsible for any luggage or personal valuables lost or damaged during the tour. Please take care of your personals during the tour.
Vandara Hot Springs and Adventure Tour
TOMCAR Guanacaste Offroad Adventure
Guanacaste Sailing Tours
Additional services for your Guanacaste Vacations!